Air Duct Cleaning
Air Duct Cleaning
more than 25 year’s of experience
Air duct cleaning is rapidly becoming the norm nowadays, and rightly so. Your indoor air system is the lungs of your home. It breathes air in and breathes air out. It’s necessary to keep it clean and healthy.
Not Too Convinced?
If you are not too convinced and feel that changing the air filters is enough, please go to any room of our house and unscrew its vent. What you find inside the air duct will send a chill down your spine. The duct you just opened will look like the inside of a used vacuum bag; only much worse perhaps. Each and every duct constantly accumulates all kinds of dust, dirt, debris, dust mites, pollen, fungi, bacteria, insects, animal hair and dander, and if you have not done air duct cleaning ever, chances are that you are living and breathing in an unhealthy and unclean house environment.
How to Find Out if You Have to Consider Air Duct Cleaning?
- Rapid accumulation of dust on furniture, walls etc.
- Significant mold growth on ducts’ metal sheets
- Ducts are clogged with too much dust and debris
- Ducts have vermin inside them
- Filters and carpets getting dirty quickly
- Sinus infections like stuffed nose and sneezing, headache, sore throat, irritated eyes
- Frequent attacks of asthma, allergic reactions and other respiratory complaints
- Frequent attacks of bronchitis
As you can see dirty air ducts can cause many problems. Health risks are not the only issue here;the increased medical bills and increased energy bills are also quite real potential problems.
So if you have any of the above issues at your home, it’s time to consider air duct cleaning!
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
- Improved indoor air quality – breath cleaner and healthier air
- Elimination of allergy and asthma causing agents
- Reduced medical bills – your body won’t be exposed to mold, fungi, bacteria and dust anymore
- Elimination of musty and pungent odours
- Reduction of the amount of dust at home – cleaner filters, carpets, walls, furniture and bodies
- An air duct system which works fine for a longer period of time
- Reduced energy bills
We hope that you can see how beneficial air duct cleaning can be and that its positive effects are multi-faceted.
Some people believe that air duct cleaning is not possible in case of older homes. Well this is not true. It is certainly possible and if you live an older house, you need to be more concerned as in case of older houses, air duct systems have never been cleaned!
While house hygiene is considered important by people, air duct cleaning is largely neglected. Dirty air ducts can cause many health hazards and other associated issues. Hence air duct cleaning should be considered by every household so as to breathe in a cleaner and healthier air, and thus enjoy better quality of life.
Request a Service
Call us to make an appointment
2111 1/2 N. main, City: pearlend
State: TX, Zip: 77581