more than 25 year’s of experience
Water damage happens for a variety of reasons, including plumbing leaks, burst or broken pipes and hoses, washing machine overflow, a clogged toilet, moisture behind walls, a leaking roof, or foundation cracks.In a matter of moments, carpet, wood floors, baseboard, walls and ceilings, and personal property can be flooded with water. Water damage occurs quickly and can wreak havoc on your home, but we can help!
When disaster strikes our goal is to restore your home and peace of mind as quickly as possible. Our team of trained, caring and professional water damage technicians are here for you and your familyWe will be on site quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With rapid response, floors, walls, and personal property can often be restored. When you call, our staff will give you the personal attention you deserve.
Extreme Air Duct has the specialized equipment to clean up the mess after water makes its way into areas of your home where it doesn’t belong. Did you have a bathtub overflow? Was there flooding in your house? Did a pipe burst? Regardless of what happened, the water needs to be cleaned up. Sure, you can take a towel and blot the walls and floors. But this doesn’t necessarily get rid of all of the moisture. For a professional Water Removal we have equipment that can be used to detect the location of moisture, so that we can get rid of it. We have equipment such as dehumidifiers and air movers. We can get everything dry and we can salvage belongings that might appear to be destroyed. All you have to do is contact us as quickly as you can so that we can get to work right away. Upon calling us, we will send a professional to your location to assess the damage. They will be able to answer your questions and provide a price quote for the job. They will let you know what can and can’t be fixed. At Extreme Air Duct, our water damage restoration service is extremely popular because our solutions are proven to be effective. You can ask around about us if you are looking for reviews on our company. You will hear wonderful feedback. Give us a call to set up an appointment so that we can get your mess cleaned up. While you’re making an appointment for water damage restoration, consider scheduling an appointment to have your carpets cleaned as well. Give us a call today for more information.
Not All Water Damage Is Alike
There are three categories of water involved in a water damage situation. The category of water will help determine the proper water restoration method used by our professionals.
- Category 1 water is known as clean water or white water. It is the fresh water that is pumped into the home, which means a Category 1 water damage source could be an overflowing bathtub or sink, broken water supply lines, including dishwasher or washing machine malfunctions that involve the water line, or a damaged faucet. White water is harmless to people. After 48 hours, a Category 1 can become a Category 2.
- Category 2 water is commonly known as gray water. Gray water is wastewater from sinks, bathtubs and showers, as well as water that is discharged by washing machines and dishwashers. It also includes the wastewater that has not come into contact with human waste. Category 2 water damage occurs when one of these appliances malfunctions. Gray water will likely have significant contamination, and can pose a health risk. Due to quick bacteria and mold growth, Category 2 becomes a Category 3 if left untreated for 2 days or more.
- Category 3 water is known as black water. The primary source of black water is sewage. Black water also occurs during a flood, due to the potential for chemicals found in fertilizers, animal waste, ground debris and other contaminated areas. Black water has disease-causing organisms or toxins, and is wholly unsanitary.
Because every water damage issue is unique and involves different safety categories of water, we offer a full range of services to cover water cleanup projects of any size or scope.
Request a Service
This is what you receive when Cleans your Carpets & Rugs;
While all kinds of water leakage are dangerous, the undetected type is the most dangerous oneas we explained.
Luckily there are some easy ways of finding out undetected water leakages. We sharing one of the easiest ones here so that you can take steps to save your house from the severe damage that water leakage can cause to your property and your health.
- Turn off all water inside and outside your home
- Make sure that no automatic water equipment like dish washer, washing machine or irrigation controllers are turned on either
- Record the reading of your water meter
- Wait for 15 minutes
- Now record the reading of your water meter again
- If the two readings are different, it is very much possible that water leakage is occurring on your property RIGHT NOWand that you are at SEVERE RISK!
Call us to make an appointment
2111 1/2 N. main, City: pearlend
State: TX, Zip: 77581